RETURN TO ABLENH.ORG
Will you pledge to vote on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020?
Let’s get out the NH Disability Vote!
· Did you know that if people with disabilities in the US voted at the same rate as people without disabilities, an estimated 2.3 million more votes would be cast?
· Elections impact how critical resources like: adult services for people w/ developmental disabilities; Medicaid oral healthcare benefits; public school funding; Social Security; and Medicaid/Medicare work for people with disabilities.
Elections make a big difference in our lives!
· NH state primary election is September 8, 2020. Request your absentee ballot today! Or NH has same day voter registration, learns the rules: https://sos.nh.gov/elections/voters/absentee-ballots/.
· November 3, 2020 is the general election.
· Call ABLE NH if you need help: registering to vote; transportation to the polls; or understanding your right to vote.
· Watch ABLE NH’s webinar on voting safely during the time of Covid-19; deadlines for absentee ballots; and how powerful the disability community is when we vote on issues that we care about: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/u5wpFJerr05ITtLit2PNBqIrIpnAT6a8g3VL_KYJnxyc5B13Tjl8ZrOhkQaDM96D